Stormsure Universal Repair Kit is perfect for all-around repairs on outdoor clothing, coats, jumpers trousers, fixing damaged boots, shoes, and waders, repair leaks, rips, and other damage on inflatables, trampolines, canoes, boats, tent materials, awnings, groundsheets and many more.
Containing everything you need to perform a successful repair, STORMSURE repair kits are easy to use with easy to follow instructions.
Buy a STOMSURE Universal repair kit now for when you need it later!
- STORMSURE widely versatile repair kit.
- Transparent non-reflective matt patches to blend in with the surface colour.
- Flexible clear adhesive that is durable and waterproof.
- Full colour printed instructions to help anyone from novice to expert.
- Disposable gloves included to keep your hands clean during any repair.
- Great for the environment, repairing instead of replacing reduces landfill and waste.
- Repair kit contains:
2x 5g STORMSURE flexible repair adhesive
1x 5g Neoprene Queen repair adhesive
1x 15cm x 7.5cm Rectangle Patch
3x 7.5cm Tuff Tape Patches
1x Disposable Gloves
1x Alcohol Wipe
1x Spatula & Instructions
Easy Instant Repairs
Lay your surface flat, clean the area and ensure it’s dry. Apply a Tuff Tape patch or strip directly to the damaged area, rub firmly until there are no air bubbles under the patch. Quick Tip, if you’re repairing in cold weather after rubbing heat the patch slightly with a hair dryer just until it’s warm and then rub it smooth again.
Clean the area and ensure it’s dry. Sand paper provides excellent results to clean the area. Apply STORMSURE flexible repair adhesive, allow a 5mm overlap. Leave to cure for 10-12 hours, apply a Tuff Tape patch for further protection of the area if needed.