Neoprene Queen Wetsuit Repair Kit will enable you to make a quick and durable repairs to rips, holes, leaks, and split unstitched seams on your neoprene wetsuit, drysuit, and other neoprene-based products. This repair kit contains 4x 3mm thick neoprene rubber, 2x 75mm TUFF tape circular patches and Neoprene Queen Adhesive fast-curing, thick, black glue that bonds splits in just a few minutes.
Buy a STORMSURE Neoprene Queen Wetsuit repair kit now for when you need it later!
- Fixes rip, tears, and splits in unstitched seams.
- Flexible black adhesive that is durable and waterproof.
- Full colour printed instructions to help anyone from novice to expert.
- Disposable gloves are included to keep your hands clean during any repair.
- Great for the environment, repairing instead of replacing reduces landfill and waste.
- Repair kit contains:
1 x 15g tube of Neoprene Queen contact adhesive
4 x Patches of 3mm thick Neoprene Rubber
2 x Circular Patches of 75mm Tuff Tape
For instant repairs to small holes, clean and dry the surface and apply Neoprene Queen Adhesive directly into the hole, apply pressure using a small business card as a spatula pushing the glue in, leaving a 5mm excess overlapping around it. Wait 5 minutes and then your wetsuit is ready to be used again.
For larger rips and tears, clean and dry the surface and apply Neoprene Queen Adhesive directly to both edges of the tear whilst holding them apart. Wait a minute for the glue to go tacky and then apply the two halves together, continue to hold them together firmly for another two minutes. Leave for 10 minutes and your wetsuit is now ready to use again.